Pick up a rack of these beauties and prepare to be amazed – trust us, it really is shocking how so much gear can weigh so little! Being super light is not the whole story though. You also need to find the optimum balance between size, strength and weight. Sure, DMM could have made this biner smaller, and as a result, lighter, but there comes a point when a tiny biner becomes a key ring – too fiddley to hold. Functionality is just as important as weight. At 28g the Phantom is astonishingly light.
* Important product note: Somes of those carabiners (not all) are cosmetic seconds, which means that they are cosmetically blemished in some way and could not be sold by the manufacturer for full retail value. The cosmetic second does not affect their safety, durability, or functionality. Most people will not see the difference between a cosmetic second and a standard. The most obvious cosmetic blemish will be a tiny scratch over the color or an offset engraving or brand logo. If you have any questions please contact us.
- Original super lightweight wire gate biner
- Strong and lightweight I-Beam construction
- Rope groove to locate rope correctly
- A perfect choice for racking cams
- Strong and lightweight GC 23kN / GO 9kN / MA 7kN
- 28g each
- 22mm gate opening
- Come in 6 colors to match cams (dark silver, purple, green, red, yellow and blue)