The distinctive twisted Wirelock gate and kinked backbone make the Shield an eye catching biner. These striking design features are not just for show – they make the biner easier to handle and safer to use.
The patented Wirelock clean nose means that it wont snag on bolts, wires or tapes, plus the narrow nose profile allows you to clip small pegs and bolts with small hangers.
It is almost impossible to cross-load the biner and very hard to load it away from its spine. The combination of the wire gate and I-beam construction also means that it is both light and strong.
- Twisted wiregate biner
- Lightweight I-Beam construction
- Patented Wirelock clean nose
- Easy to handle kinked back shape
- Generous 9.4mm rope radius
- Available as an 11mm dyneema quickdraw in 12cm, 18cm or 25cm lengths