The Dagger Technical Ice Axe is specially made for technical mountaineering, ice climbing and mixed climbing
Include two protectors for pick and spike, and two hex keys.
• Made with a high density steel, provide higher intensity, tenacity and strong resistance to rust special steel.
• Integrated head structure allows to install other pick, hammer and adze.
• All-terrain pick design made the tool sharp enough to pierce through hard ice. The toothed pick can hold onto ice surface with ease while the sharp end of the tool head can be applied in pulling-back technology.
• Ergonomically designed is applied to provide a more comfortable handling. The surface of the handle is covered with a secondary molding grip.
• Handle of dual density helps to reduce sudden impact and provide a perfect handling.
• Adjustable, removable upper hand lock and removable lower hand lock for different types of climbing.
• Made of state-of-the-art highly durable alloy, the shaft is lightweight and tough.
• The curved shaft is suitable for versatile climbing.
Type: Type 2