WINNER OF GERMANY ISPO AWARD 2014
WINNER OF ASIA OUTDOOR INDUSTRY AWARD 2011
WINNER OF OUTSIDE GEAR OF THE YEAR, OUTDOOR CHINA 2012
"ENTHEOS" is the unique hybrid climbing technique ice tool in the world that using the CNC unibody fabrication. It takes its original performance to a higher level of unmatched quality, handling experience, and stability. It copes perfectly with steep, demanding terrains characterized by freezing ice surface and rocks. It is your best choice for overcoming climbing difficulties.
Recommended Use: ice climbing, mixte climbing and dry tooling
Include weights, pick protector and hex key.
Removable hammer is not included. Sell as parts.
• Invader Pick: T-Rated
• Made of super high intensity and tenacity special steel.
• Integrated head structure allows a hammerhead to be fixed to place pitons.
• All-terrain pick design made the tool sharp enough to pierce through hard ice. The toothed pick can hold onto ice surface with ease while the sharp end of the tool head can be applied in pulling-back technology.
• There are removable extra weights attached on the picks designed to provide extra power when striking into ice. Once they are removed, the tool will be more handy and portable. (Stainless steel, 55g)
• CNC technology ensures high intensity and lightweight.
• Ergonomically designed handlebar, excellent shock absorber.
• The shaft of the tools supplies a user with different ways to handle it and avoid unnecessary movement of the tool between changes of hands.
It can be used in distinct terrains, bringing incomparable climbing efficiency.
• CNC technology makes accurate cutting possible, contributing to the delicate structure of this gear and excellent distribution of gravity center.
• Hollow shaft can absorb the rebound force when the user applies the tool on the ice surface, achieving smooth and clean entries into the ice.
• Made of 7075-T651 high-intensity aluminum.
Patent Number: 201130233088.9
Type: Type 2 (T)