A solid gate with cutting for easy bolt clipping combine with the groove on the bent gate gives the solution for easy rope clipping. The wide dogbone is also easy to manipulate and to grab to pull you up after a fall.• Hot forged aluminum alloy
• A cutting process based on ergonomic design is particularly performed into the gate where users' fingers contact, bringing a perfect handling.
• This quickdraw is made of a graded nylon dogbone of 25 mm width and equipped with a rubber sleeve at one end of the bent gate to prevent rotation.
• Slightly curved frame provides an excellent feel and easy grasp, increasing the carabiners internal dimensions.
• Keylock "no-hook" nose allows easy clipping and unclipping, and avoids entangling
• Precise cutting detail on gates for easy clipping[Tech Specs]• Carabiner Dimension: 97X59mm• Gate opening: 20mm• Major Axis Strength: 25kN• Minor Axis Strength: 8kN• Open Gate Strength: 7kN• Strength: 22kN• Weight: 106g per set with 14cm webbing• Certification: CE2008, CE1019, CE0082, EN566:2006