Do-it-all in high performance of the technical modular Krantz Crampon makes it a favorite for steep ice climbing and mixte climbing.
● Durable very sharp front points made of special steel.
● Patented adjustable front points for different boots and climbing.
● Optional dependent front points (long or short, dual or mono-point).
● Asymmetric sole structures for strong control
● Very lightweight yet strong carbon fiber anti-balling plates included,
● Made of high strength stainless steel
● Angled forefoot for easy walk
● No-water absorption adjustment belt for quick operation
● 14 toothed points
● Stuff sack included
Weight: 868 g
Size: 35 - 46
Certification: CE1015 EN 893
Material: Stainless steel