Whether you are at the top of a 6000m or in the arctic zone, here is the down coat that suits your need. Now, more than ever, durability is important to consumers. In today's economic environment, they expect more value and longevity from the apparel and products they purchase. This is why the jacket is strongly reinforced with abrasive wear property fabric.
The Teflon treated down has its lasting power keeping down-filled products looking and performing like new longer, in many cases, for the useful life of the product. Down absorb less moisture from the elements and during washing. The treatment also reduces friction among feathers, keeping them whole and making automatic filling easier. When less moisture is absorbed, feather and down-filled products dry faster, retain their warmth rating and fullness, and plump up easier after laundering. The Teflon down and feather protector will not alter the natural breathability of feathers. This jacket is the choice for elite alpinists• Teflon water-resistant 700FP white duck down• Bright color gives more chance to be seen in harsh weather.
• Reinforced on shoulders, butt, elbows and others strategic area.
• High collar for better insulation and comfort.• Detachable and adjustable hood.• Adjustable cords at the bottom.• Polar wool at armpit and collar for better comfort and breathability.
• Large velcros closure at collar.
• Velcros and bottom buttons closure for the wind resistant panel over the main zipper.
• 2 horizontally hands pockets with polar wool.
• 2 Chest pocket with anti-snag YKK zipper.
• Zippered left inside pocket.
• Stretchy mesh right inside pocket.• Water repellent ripstop nylon.
• Wind resistant and quick-dry.
• Include s
tuff sack.* Sizing: we usually recommend for North American to size up Kailas apparel, however, not for this jacket.