A classic wire gate quickdraw, suitable for extreme and speed climbing that requires light pack.
• Manufactured with hot forging process and three-dimensional design, this quickdraw is lighter and yet stronger.
• Steel wire gate is highly anti-freeze in cold and snowy situations and it provides a wider gate opening than conventional gates.
• 10mm Dyneema webbing for low weight and low water absorption
• The webbing is equipped with a rubber sleeve at one end of the bent gate to prevent rotation of the carabiner.
• Full size carabiner
• Gate opening: 26.5 mm
• Major Axis Strength: 21kN
• Minor Axis Strength: 7kN
• Open Gate Strength: 7kN
• Weight: 82g (12cm) 86g (18cm)
• Certification: CE2008 EN12275 (Carabiner) / CE0082 EN566 (Dogbone)
• IFSC (International Federation of Sport Climbing) Official Safety Gears & Ropes Supplier