The Teflon treated down has its lasting power keeping down-filled products looking and performing like new longer, in many cases, for the useful life of the product. Down absorb less moisture from the elements and during washing. The treatment also reduces friction among feathers, keeping them whole and making automatic filling easier. When less moisture is absorbed, feather and down-filled products dry faster, retain their warmth rating and fullness, and plump up easier after laundering. The Teflon down and feather protector will not alter the natural breathability of feathers. This jacket is made for cold weather. The 800FP down makes it very lightweight and compactable.• Made with lightweight-resistant ripstop nylon.
• Insulated with Teflon water-resistant 800FP white duck down.• Detachable and adjustable hood.
Double zipper wich help belaying or ventilate.• Adjustable cords at the waist.• Polar wool at collar for better comfort and breathability.
• Velcros and buttons closure for the wind resistant panel over the main zipper.
• 2 water-resistant zippered hands pocket with polar wool.
• Zippered left inside pocket.• Adjustable velcro a scuff.
• Wind resistant and quick-dry.
• Include stuff sack.
* Sizing: these jackets run small. Compare to most North American brand, we recommend to size up once.
|Tops & Jackets & Vest (cm)